BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 24, 2008

Guess what I got at doctor's office yesterday?

A lovely stomach bug! UGH! I am having the worst luck right now! I woke up early this morning hitting the bathroom. Now there is something you need to know about me, I don't throw up, I will literally make myself miserable to keep from throwing up. So, I hate stomach bugs!! Anyway I have been successful in my attempt not to throw up, but what doesn't come out one end, well you get the picture!

This is the kicker though, today is Meg's birthday, and they had the day off from school and we had all these grand plans about what we were going to do. Bake and decorate a cake, and just have a fun day. So we had all these plans and I couldn't manage to stay ot of the bathroom or get out of the bed! I am feeling a bit better tonight, but my stomach is still a bit unpredictable! I feel like I have ruined Meg's birthday, plus Alex was supposed to have a friend over as well. So they were both none too happy with me!

Anyway, I will have to vent about my doctor's appointment another day! Let's just say I had a 3 hour wait to have my staples removed. Not a happy camper!!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Sounds like morning sickness to me! ;-) Hope you feel better soon. Being sick just sucks.

Unknown said...

UMMMM Tasha I would quit kidding about that if I were you, because this one is yours!