BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bible in 90 Days- Day 8

I have persevered through my reading, and I have made it to the book of Leviticus. Okay can I just say right now, not my favorite of the books of the bible, and I am so very thankful that we are living under a new covenant with God rather than the old covenant! I just don't know how they could keep all the rules and regulations straight, and goodness the usual punishment for not following them was death! Man, I should finish up Leviticus here in a day or two, and move on to Numbers. I wish I had more to offer, but not finding much writing material, hopefully meatier lengthier blogs soon!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

I know what you mean! Don't you feel kinda bad for the bible guys and girls who tried to follow all of those laws?!

Robyn said...

More than just kinda bad, and to think I complain about some of things I have to give up, shame on me!